TWO SIMPLE WAYS TO OVERCOME BROKENNESS


OVERVIEW


I can still remember how cheerful and friendly you are! But the last time I saw you, it looks like there's something wrong. Are you bothered? I miss your smile and the high pitch of your voice whenever you're telling me a story about your exciting day. 

What happened? I feel sorry to see you sad and uncomfortable. It seems like you want to isolate yourself from the world. That's so scary! 




Ooooooops! It's just me talking to myself most of the time trying to assess what's gone wrong. And maybe at some point, you also relate to it? Hmmm

Let me just ask you a question? What is your response to brokenness? Are you that kind of person who chooses to dwell more on pain and sadness rather than fight over it? And what are you trying to prove to yourself? 

    Steve Allen says:
    
    "One of the nice things about problems is that many of them do not exist except in our imagination."


That's right! The more we think, the more we worry. After all, the decision is in your hands. You can choose to either be positive and just leave it to the hands of the Lord, the one who knows everything - God. 

TWO SIMPLE WAYS TO OVERCOME BROKENNESS


1. ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU NEED GOD 

Accept that you need God's help. You can't do it alone. When you're not praying to God, you are allowing pride to take over. However, pride can't take you anywhere, it will only lead to your own self-destruction. You might hurt yourself more and worst, still no solution to your problems. 

However, it is said in:

MARK 5:34

"He said to her, "Daughter your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

PSALMS 51:10-11

"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence, and take not the Holy Spirit from me."

PSALMS 51:12

"Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit."

PSALMS 55:17-18

"Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice. He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me."


Great! That's how great is our God. The moment you humble yourself to Him, you will immediately be freed from your sufferings. The moment you surrender, the more you will find peace. So let go of the burdens and your pride. God is waiting for you, with arms wide open.

2. MAKE A DECISION

We often heard that our happiness is just a matter of choice not chance. Well, I think I agree. Because it happens to me a lot. If you will not choose to be positive, if you're not going to help yourself, no one will do. I mean, yes, your friends and family can encourage you with their uplifting words however if you're not taking it, hmm. Nothing! 

It's hard to give advice to someone who is not willing to listen. 

You have to decide now. You have to choose happiness and joy from the Lord. Do not lose your hope. This must be your verse:


PSALMS 42:5

"Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise Him again - my Savior and my God."

1 PETER 5:7

"Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you."

FINAL THOUGHTS


Pretty much these are the two things that work best for me when anxiety attacks. Humble heart before the Lord and Faith! Be decisive! Choose joy over sadness.

PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT HEALING TAKES TIME ESPECIALLY WHEN THE DAMAGE WAS DEEP.

HOWEVER, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO JESUS. 

JUST GIVE IT TO HIM AND TRUST THE PROCESS. 

🔥🔥🔥


YOU MAY START TO PRAY NOW WHILE PLAYING THESE WORSHIP SONG:
COME TO JESUS - PLANETSHAKERS - YOUTUBE



FIGHT AND BELIEVE, YOU ARE NOT ALONE    






0 comments