BIBLE VERSES WHEN YOU'RE LOST AND DISCOURAGED

   

OVERVIEW


"I'm hopeless. I'm losing my joy. I can't find my purpose. I don't know where to go. I'm tired." A few thoughts that might be running into your mind. Maybe you lost your loved one, your job, or maybe your faith in something. 


I'm guessing that it must be really hard for you to wake up every day. I can sense that you lose your motivation in life. You can't move, you have no hope. You feel lost in the middle of your journey in this so-called LIFE. 

Well, you're not the only one. I've been there and even up until now sometimes I still feel tired, lost, and discouraged. However, whenever I take a moment to pause, I realized that most of the time, I allow these things to rule over me. My own wrong perspective and my impatience make me really exhausted day by day.

However, it is said in:

    Ecclesiastes 3:1

    "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens." 

Wow! That's a relief! Maybe you're trying to control everything in your life. Maybe you're hurrying in life trying hard to be successful, trying hard to find your other half, or even trying to get there to the destination that you have imagined and dreamed of for yourself. 

I can imagine how really tiring it must be. And that's why you feel lost, tired, and discouraged. 

    John Mason said in his book Let Go of Whatever Holds You Back:
    
    "You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, but you'll need it to become better."

Amen to that! So maybe that's the reason why you're experiencing hardships along the way. You're on the right path, the right road, just keep going cause you'll never know, you might be a few steps away from your goals. 

BIBLE VERSES WHEN YOU'RE LOST AND DISCOURAGED


Here are some Words from Our Creator that I believe will give you strength to continue and be free from worries and heartaches:

    Proverbs 19:21

    "Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

    Jeremiah 29:11

    "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

    John 13:7

    "Jesus replied, 'You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.

    Proverbs 3:5-6

    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways submit to Him and He will make your paths straight.

    Romans 8:18

    "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed to us.

FINAL THOUGHTS


And I do hope that you've gain strength and a sense of comfort for what you have read knowing that your best days are just right in front of you. You just have to believe not only in yourself but in God who knows everything. 

Now that your hope has been restored and now you understand that God has a perfect plan for your life. You might want to ask me, what's next? In what direction I should go? Yeah, I understand that I must put my trust in the Lord, however, what else I can do, where do I start?

The answer is FAITH!



    Hebrews 11:1

    "Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance for what we do not see.

I'm not going to tell you to go from this or there. Every one of us here is taking a leap of faith. Only God can give you direction and assurance. One thing I know that I'm in the right direction is when there is:
  • Peace of Mind
  • Confirmation from the Word of God (Written on the Bible)
  • Approval and Support of my parents, mentor, sister, or Godly & trusted friends

That's why friend if you're lost right now and don't know where to go? Take a deep breath and pray. Surrender all to the Lord. Maybe you have a Bible at home, and you don't know what's that for? What's the purpose of it? This is the right time to open it and read it. You'll find hope and direction from there. Peace and joy that no one can explain, in this superficial world. 

IT IS OKAY TO FEEL LOST AND TIRED.

IT IS OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY.

GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?









0 comments